- Until I Die by Amy Plum. I started it in June but hadn’t been able to finish. Since it’s already the 6th of July, I can tell I have finished that one. My review will be up later in the week. This is the sequel to Die For me.
- If I Should Die which is the last book of the Revenants series.
- Ugly People Beautiful Hearts by Marlen Komar which is a poetry book.
- Confess by Colleen Hoover. The queen of feels. I can’t wait to dive into another one of her books !
- Isla And The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins which will be my reread of the month.
I hope to get to all of them this month, and maybe more !
What’s your TBR for the month of July ? I wanna know about it !