- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image in the right).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
Flowlessbooks was created a few months ago. In March, right after I passed my thesis. But I had it in mind since last year, I think. I just waited because I wanted to have enough time to take care of it properly.
I started my “bookish adventures” on bookstagram and goodreads way before that but that wasn’t enough. I wanted a place of my own to post my reviews, and other things book related. To be honest, I hesitated between a blog or a booktube channel. But I’m not ready to let you hear my French accent haha !
My advice to new bloggers would be to do it at your own pace. Your blog won’t be perfect the day you create it. It takes time, energy and imagination to create a place that looks like the way you want it. And that’s okay. There’s no need to rush !
- Jesse Nicholas from booksatdawn
- Samantha from Bookishlibrary
- Syc from thelitmermaid
- Alyssa Ashley from frombeyondinfinity
- Rita from booksandrita
- Olivia from bibliomad
- Deanna from anovelglimpse
- CW from readthinkponder
- Precious from clockworkdesires
- Michelle from madamecozycorner
- Cherry from readforevermore
- Jess from Princessicaofbooks
- Tina from readthebloodybook
- Hannah & Lindsay from untamedschrews
That’s it !
Have a nice day !