Hello everyone and welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday ! For those who aren’t familiar with this meme, it was created by The Broke And The Bookish. This week’s theme is : Top Ten Bookworm Delights !
So without further ado, here’s my list :
- Reading on a cold, rainy day. There’s nothing better than this feeling, in my opinion. A good book, a soft blanket and a hot drink, it’s the perfect combination for a great afternoon while it’s storming outside !
- Getting immersed in another world. Allowing ourselves to forget about our life and what is bothering us for a few hours.
- When a book you love gets optioned for a screen adaptation. Seriously, it’s like it finally gets the recognition it deserves, you know ? You can’t help yourself but be proud !
- Getting book mail ! It’s the best mail haha !
- Walking into a bookstore. I may be 27 years old, but trust me when I say it’s like being a kid in Disney Land for me !
- When a friend asks you for a book recommendation. Which means you can rave about your favorite books !
- The sight of your growing books collection. (and the lack of room on your shelves….)
- the bookblogger and bookstagram communities ! I’ve “met” amazing people thanks to my blog and my bookstagram account !
- Reading an underrated book that is an hidden gem !
- When a highly anticipated book comes out ! You know that feeling right ? haha
Okay ! That’s all for this Top Ten Tuesday ! I hope you enjoyed it !