Hello lovelies ! It’s that time again ! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish. I missed doing it last week !
This week’s theme is a Thanksgiving freebie ! I chose to do the Top Ten books I am thankful for !
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. This book brought me so much ! This is my TOP 1, seriously! There’s so much to learn from it ! I try to appreciate life more, to enjoy the little things.
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover. One word : self-confidence.
- Maybe Someday, also by Colleen Hoover. Because it’s my first CoHo book !
- After by Anna Todd. The whole series, in fact ! Because it turned me into an obsessed mess ! It didn’t happen for months , maybe years ! I think the last was while I was marathoning The Infernal Devices !
- Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo ! I finished it yesterday and I am so glad I decided not to be afraid of the hype !
- City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare. It’s one of the first book I read in English when I decided that the original version was better. Cassandra Clare’s books are a big part of why I decided to keep reading in English.
- Clockwork Angel and the whole The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare ! It’s my favorite trilogy ever and gah ! I can’t put words on what these books made me feel !
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson because it reconnected me with the “classic” fantasy !
And finally Heir Of Fire and Queen Of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas ! Because I read them with Donna from chocolatenwafflesblog ! Thanks to these books, I got to know a wonderful and funny person !