Hello everyone ! I was planning on posting this way earlier this month but hmm… it obviously didn’t happened !
I’m not someone who likes to take good resolutions, usually. But at the end of 2016 I found myself thinking about things I wanted to change on my blog, on my bookstagram, on my reading habits. Sooo… without further ado, here are my bookish resolutions for 2017 !
- I want to improve my posts’ design. I’m not 100% happy with how they currently are. I want to find a way to make them neater, clearer, and prettier. I’m learning so if you have any tips… especially concerning Freepik !
- I want to find back my blogging schedule. Until mid October, I was posting around 3 times per week. Since I bought my apartment and started working at two different places, I barely manage to post twice a week. Working 48h per week is really not helping. Fortunately this will change mid February !
- I also want to improve my bookstagram pictures. By that I mean putting more effort. Which won’t be an effort because I’m really enjoying it. I just need to dedicate more time to taking photos !
- I want to create a Facebook page. This idea has been nagging me for months now !!
- Another thing I want to change is quite simple. I spend a lot of time on FB, reading crapping links and wasting a lot of time that I could spend reading, writing posts, reviews etc !
And that’s it ! For most of these, I’ll have to wait mid February but let me tell you, it’s worth it ! Changing job (I’m quitting my old one, that’s why I’m currently working at two places) is the best thing that could have happened to me.
image : freepik