Hello lovelies !! I know I haven’t posted this last week ! I am so sorry but I was so exhausted that I haven’t been able to blog when I went home after work. Anyway, a few months Kat from Lifeandotherdisasters tagged me to do the This is my genre, tell me yous book tag.
Let’s start this !
- Credit the bad, bad Drew @TheTattooedBookGeek as the creator of the tag, use the created tag name graphic and link back to his blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Tag as many people as you want.
- No long list, simple really!
1. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE GENRE ?
Well it’s very difficult to narrow it to one genre but based on the books I’ve read, I’d say Fantasy.
2. WHO’S YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR FROM THE GENRE ?
Also difficult to narrow it to just one author. So here is my top 3 !
V.E. Schwab, Cassandra Clare and Sarah J. Maas !
3. WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE GENRE THAT KEEPS PULLING YOU BACK ?
I do enjoy reading contemporary books too but there’s a special thing about Fantasy. My mind is entirely elsewhere. I am fully immersed in the book’s world and that’s such an amazing experience ! It’s… addicting. It’s difficult to put this feeling into words !
4. WHAT’S THE BOOK THAT STARTED YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE GENRE ?
I used to love Buffy The Vampire Slayer (still does !) and there were a lot of books. I’ve owned (and therefore read) like 40 of these. I think they are some of my firsts fantasy books.
5. IF YOU HAD TO RECOMMEND AT LEAST ONE BOOK FROM YOUR FAVOURITE GENRE TO A NON-READER/SOMEONE LOOKING TO START READING THAT GENRE, WHAT BOOK WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY ?
A Darker Shade Of Magic by V.E. Schwab ! It’s such an innovative fantasy book !
It’s original, brilliant, quirky, and so well written !
It’s the first book of a trilogy and I can only recommend to read these 3 books because I know they’re totally worth it ! It’s an adult book, not a Young Adult one but I think everyone can read it and appreciate it !
6. WHY DO YOU READ ?
That’s my own bubble of happiness. I love my life, don’t get me wrong. But I enjoying spending time on my own, reading a good book while sipping tea or coffee. It’s relaxing and helps me to turn off my brain, you know ?
Plus, I don’t live just one life. I’m living a thousand ones !
Donna @ chocolatenwaffles
Deanna @ anovelglimpse
Aentee @ readatmidnight