Hello lovelies ! It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday ! It’s a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Today’s topic is : Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017
Sooo… In no particular order :
- Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab. The sequel and end to the Monster Of Verity duology. I really enjoyed the first book last year !
- The Language Of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo. I’ ve read both The Grisha Trilogy and the Six Of Crows duology last year and loved them so much !
- Immortal Reign is the sixth book in the Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes. I still haven’t read the fifth book but I hope to be able these two back to back.
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer. I cannot wait to read another of her books !
- All Closed Off by Cora Carmack. It’s the fourth book in the Rush University series and I’ve been waiting SO LONG for that one !
- Tower Of Dawn is the sixth book in the Throne Of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. It’s one of my favorite series and even though I’m ALWAYS one book behind (because I started collecting the US paperback editions…), I cannot wait for that one !
- The Cursed Heir by Morgan Rhodes is the third (and final ?) book in the Spirits And Thieves, the Falling Kindgoms’ spin off ! This one hasn’t a cover yet.
That’s it ! My top 10 is a top 7 this week ! Do we have some of these most anticipated releases in common ?