Hello lovelies ! It’s that time again ! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish !
Today’s theme is Top Ten Books That Feature Characters _______. I decided to make my top ten around strong female characters.
Let’s start !
- Celaena Sardothien from the Throne Of Glass series. She is a fierce and skilled warrior and isn’t afraid of sacrificing herself for the ones she loves.
- Karou from A Daughter Of Smoke And Bone trilogy. She lost a lot and yet she keeps fighting to save the world.
- Feyre from A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas. She is such a badass character from the beginning of the first book and she keeps fighting fiercely no matter what !
- Lila from the Shades Of Magic trilogy. Oh little Lila, you are far from being a fragile thing ! Deadly, that’s what she is !
- Emma Carstairs from The Dark Artifices trilogy by Cassandra Clare. I am currently reading the second book, Lord Of Shadows and she is amazing ! She is so ready to give up everything to assure the Blackthorns security and happiness. No matter how harsh the consequences can be for her.
- Vin from the Mistborn trilogy. From transparent to a powerful allomancer ! She is unbelievable.
- Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series. Let’s be honest, this top ten couldn’t exist without her !
- Claire Beauchamps from the Outlander series. She is a warrior of her own ! Gifted with herbal medicine, she becomes an ally to the Mackenzie clan.
- Lily from It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover. She is a different kind of badass. Not a warrior, she isn’t a fantasy heroin, but she is a hero nonetheless. I won’t say more because I don’t want to spoil anyone.