Hello everyone ! I know I haven’t posted a lot lately, but this week has been crazy busy with work !
First of all, I want to thank Alyssa from alyssaisreading for the nomination !
the rules :
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about you
- Answer the questions set up for you
- Nominate 11 people and make questions for them
11 Facts about me :
- I’m French, living in the South of France
- I’m 26 years old. I’ll turn 27 at the end of January.
- For more than 2 years, I suffered from a chronic pain. Thanks to some wonderful doctors, I have overcome it, and healed totally. But it did change me. As a sort of revenge, I did my pharmacy Phd thesis on the pain and how to deal with it.
- my favorite band is 30 seconds to mars. Their music helped me a lot while I was suffering from this. I went to see them live twice.
- My favorite dish is my Grandma’s lasagna ! She is the best cook, seriously !
- I am now a huge Marvel movies’ fan. My favorite character is Loki.
- I really love my work. As a community pharmacist, I get to help people. There’s no greater feeling !
- I am really small (5.08 ft…). My friends call me Pitiflo (piti stands for petit)
- I honestly don’t know what I would do without my friends.
- I have created this blog in March; I didn’t know if I would like writing, and posting. It happens that I really like this ! and the community here is amazing !
- I’m gonna start scrapbooking !
Question 1 : All time favourite TV show?
It’s a tie between Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Gilmore Girls.
Question 2 : Which Hogwarts house are you in?
I’m a proud Ravenclaw !
Question 3 : Star Trek, Star Wards, neither or Tolkien?
Hmm… Tolkien, but I also like Star Wars !
Question 4 : What do you want from the future? (hoverboards, etc?)
A flying car !! So I won’t waste time anymore to go to work !
Question 5 : What is the song you’d play to get in a party/pumped up mood?
Oh, that’s a tough one… I would say Shut up + Dance by Walk The Moon. This song is just fabulous !
Question 6 : A book you wish you could unread?
The Harry Potter series so I could read them for the first time again. That would be so wonderful !
Question 7 : A book you wish you could reread?
I often reread books, so there’s not one in particular.
Question 8 : Country you wish to visit?
There are a lot ! I want to go back to London, visit the rest of the England, too. I also want to go to Scotland, Ireland, US, Australia, Canada and Hungary !
Question 9 : Do you annotate your books?
No, never. I want my books to stay pristine !
Question 10 : English or Math?
English obviously ! It’s not my native language (I am still doing mistakes…) but I have always liked it; it was my favorite subject at school !
Question 11 : How’s your day?
Fine, thanks ! This week has been crazy, with work and Christmas so today I just enjoyed some free time !
My nominees :
Jesse @ BooksatDawn
Ashley @ parttimebooknerd
Taylor & Stephanie @ bibliophilegathering
Jenna @ ReadwithJenna
Sara @ freadomlibrary
Jess @ PrincessicaofBooks
Dee @ TheBookishKhaleesi
My question :
- Where are you living ?
- when did you start blogging ?
- What’s you favorite 2015 read and why ?
- Which book is your 2016 most anticipated release ?
- Fantasy or contemporary ?
- Show me your bookmark
- Shadowhunter, vampire, or wizard ?
- what’s the last movie you watched ?
- What are you currently reading ?
- Which book would you recommend me ?
- Tea or Coffee ?