Hello everyone ! It’s more than time for me to share my April TBR ! I plan on reading 5 books this month ! 3 physical books and 2 e books !
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski. It’s a reread. I’ve read it the year it was released but I need to refresh my mind before reading the sequels. And it will alow me to write a proper review !
- La Faucheuse or Scythe by Neal Shusterman. I heard so many amazing things about that book !
- A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas. What can I say ? Now that I’ve read The Lunar Chronicles I want to read more retellings !
e books :
- The Heartbeat Hypothesis by Lindsey Frydman
- The Isle Of Brigadoon by J. S. Fields.
That’s it ! What are you planning on reading this month ?
Hello lovelies !
A while ago I heard about a project by Loot Crate
where you can imagine your own dream box. Loot Crate is a geek and gift subscription box
so I thought it would be funny to make a post about my dream crate….
so I thought it would be funny to make a post about my dream crate ! And guys, I have to confess, it’s hard to narrow it to just ONE box. But I had to make a choice, obviously. The box needs to contain a book, of course ! And since there’s this highly anticipated movie that just came out, and that it’s a book adaptation… Here it is !
At this point I think you all have guessed the theme but I’ll say it anyway : Beauty And The Beast.
First thing first, since I’m a HUGE book lover (as if you’re not aware of this by now hahaha), this box needs to contain a book.
This book is a special edition by Harper Collins with amazing illustrations inside. It would totally be a perfect choice for this dream box, right ?!
But it also needs goodies !
What would be a dream box without a candle ?! This is a Meraki Candle inspired by The Beauty And The Beast ! The picture is from her etsy store.
You can find it here. Her shop is full of amazing candles !
I can totally picture myself reading the book, wrapped in a comfy blanket while this candle is burning !
A funko pop is a must in a dream box ! I featured only these three but there are other ones available and all of them are cute and awesome !
Alright ! This is the last item !
A wooden bookmark ! Seriously guys look at how pretty it is !
I really need this woodmark in my life haha !
It’s from Ink & Wonder shop !
This is her photo too. Her work is amazing !
That’s it ! My dream box… well my dream box of the moment ! I bet it would be different every month !
Hello lovelies ! Today I’m gonna show you my latest bookish purchases ! I bought them on Society6 ! I am so happy with them !
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
As you can see I got a totebag ! I got it from Bookworm Boutique ! I also got a mug and pillow from Evie Seo. I’ve been eyeing this mug for months now ! Since I read the Six Of Crows duology ! I loved these two books so much !
The pillow looks nice and comfy on my bed but it’s also useful as a prop for my bookstagram pictures !
You can also see my bookstagram mug on the latest picture ! It was my very first purchase on society6, last year.
What about you ? Do you own bookish merch ?
Hello lovelies ! How is your week so far ? I can’t believe it’s already Wednesday ! It’s time for another This Week In Books ! It’s a weekly meme hosted by Lipsyy Lost & Found.
Last week I was reading Cress by Marissa Meyer. It’s the third book in The Lunar Chronicles series. I really loved it ! Guys this series is really AMAZING ! I can’t believe I’ve waited so long before reading it !
I am currently reading Winter by Marissa Meyer, the final book in The Lunar chronicles series.
Next I’ll start Devil In The Countryside by Cory Barclay. A total change of genre haha !
That’s it ! What are you currently reading guys ?
Hello everyone ! I am soooo late for this post… but here are my most anticipated releases for 2017 !!
Caraval by Stephanie Parker. This one is already out and I really need to buy it ASAP ! The hype is crazy and I heard so many AMAZING things about it !
A Conjuring Of Light by V.E. Schwab is the final book in the Shades Of Light trilogy. I LOVED the two first books !
Strange The Dreamer by Laini Taylor. I loved her trilogy, Daughter Of Smoke And Bone !
A Court Of Wings And Ruin by Sarah J. Maas. It’s the final book in A Court Of Thorn And Roses trilogy. I haven’t started it yet and I’m waiting for that one to be released so I can marathon the series !
Lord Of Shadows by Cassandra Clare, book 2 in The Dark Artifices. I loved Lady Midnight and that cliffhanger nearly killed me !
Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab. It’s the last installment in the Monsters Of Verity duology and I cannot wait to have it in my hands !
Plus some books that don’t have a cover yet :
- The final book in the Throne Of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. I’m always one book behind, because I’m waiting for the US paperback to be published…
- The final book in the Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes, Immortal Reign. I still have to read Crystal Storm though !
That’s it ! What are your most anticipated releases for this year ?
Hello everyone ! I was planning on posting this way earlier this month but hmm… it obviously didn’t happened !
I’m not someone who likes to take good resolutions, usually. But at the end of 2016 I found myself thinking about things I wanted to change on my blog, on my bookstagram, on my reading habits. Sooo… without further ado, here are my bookish resolutions for 2017 !
- I want to improve my posts’ design. I’m not 100% happy with how they currently are. I want to find a way to make them neater, clearer, and prettier. I’m learning so if you have any tips… especially concerning Freepik !
- I want to find back my blogging schedule. Until mid October, I was posting around 3 times per week. Since I bought my apartment and started working at two different places, I barely manage to post twice a week. Working 48h per week is really not helping. Fortunately this will change mid February !
- I also want to improve my bookstagram pictures. By that I mean putting more effort. Which won’t be an effort because I’m really enjoying it. I just need to dedicate more time to taking photos !
- I want to create a Facebook page. This idea has been nagging me for months now !!
- Another thing I want to change is quite simple. I spend a lot of time on FB, reading crapping links and wasting a lot of time that I could spend reading, writing posts, reviews etc !
And that’s it ! For most of these, I’ll have to wait mid February but let me tell you, it’s worth it ! Changing job (I’m quitting my old one, that’s why I’m currently working at two places) is the best thing that could have happened to me.
image : freepik
Hello lovelies ! I am already late for my January TBR… What a way to start 2017, right ?! Haha ! Which reminds me that I also need to write my post about my 2017 bookish resolutions !
Anyway, without further ado, let me tell you about the books I hope to read in January !
- Melody’s Key by Dallas Corryell. I started it back in December. To be honest, I already finished it ! I really enjoyed it !
- A Torch Against The Night by Sabaa Tahir. This is the sequel to An Ember In The Ashes. I am currently reading that one !
- Les Fiancés De L’hiver by Christelle dabos. This one was also on my December TBR, so I really want to get to it this month !
- The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons ! I’ve heard so many great things about this book !
- Cinder, by Marissa Meyer.I got The Lunar Chronicles series for Christmas so I really want to dive into it !
That’s it ! It’s quite ambitious since I only managed to finish 2 books in December ! What are you planning on reading this month ?