Hello lovelies ! How are you ? Today I’m gonna talk about the books I bought last month. I’ve been really reasonable, for once ! I want to tackle down my TBR pile so I’m trying to buy as less books as possible.
Let’s start, shall we ?
I bought The Hungry Cities quartet boxset, by Philip Reeve. You may be more familiar with the first book : Mortal Engines, which has been made into a movie. That I haven’t seen. I think you now know how I function, I want to read the book first haha !
That’s all for my book haul ! See ? Reasonable !
Hello lovelies ! I know I’m late but here is my March TBR ! I plan on reading 4 books this month and one e book.
Physical books :
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I’m currently reading that one and really enjoying it so far ! magical and eerie !
- The Wicked King by Holly Black. One of my most anticipated releases.
- Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder.
- Belgravia by Julian Fellowes. I’ve started this book a few months ago and I’m not sure I won’t DNF it !
e book : Return To The Caves by Joel Fields. It’s the final book in The Source trilogy and I really can’t wait to find out how this story ends !
That’s it ! What are you planning on reading ?
Hello lovelies ! How are you ? Today I’m gonna talk about my month of February ! I haven’t posted much this month. I’m beyond exhausted and I’ve spent a lot of time at my crossfit box. Anyway, I plan on improving my planning ! That being said, let’s focus on the topic : the books I’ve read this month. Well, the book.
I only finished In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken. It’s the final book in The Darkest Minds trilogy and I really loved it ! I’ve been suffering from a reading slump but I think I’m okay now !
That’s it ! What have you read in February ??
Hello lovelies ! I totally forgot to post my January book haul ! To be honest, I almost haven’t posted at all this month so… Anyway, back to business !
I only bought 2 books in January ! I’m buying less for two main reasons : the most obvious one being that I’ve been reading less lately, and my TBR shelves are too crowded. The second one is that I’m now addicted to crossfit, and I’m buying a lot of outfits and accessories, and trust me, it costs a lot of money !
- Queen Of Air And Darkness by Cassandra Clare and I cannot wait to read it ! I still don’t know if I need to read the novellas first.
- The Wicked King by Holly Black. Another of m most anticipated releases !!
That’s it ! what have you bought in January ?
Hello lovelies ! It’s that time again, I’m here to share some of my bookstagram pictures that I took in January !
That’s it ! I’m losing my interest for taking bookstagram pictures, thanks to this dear algorithm !
Hello lovelies ! I’m very late, I haven’t blogged for almost 10 days ! I’m really struggling lately… Anyway ! Time to show you my February TBR ! I plan on reading 4 books this month.
- In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken. It’s the final book in The Darkest Minds trilogy and I’m currently reading it. I’m really enjoying it so far !
- The Wicked King by Holly Black. I’ve read The Cruel Prince last year and really loved it !
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I’ve been wanting to read this book for sooo long !
- Belgravia by Julian Fellowes, which I’m currently reading it. But I’m struggling with that one, to be honest. A little too slow for my taste.
That’s it ! Which books are you planning on reading this month ?
Hello lovelies ! I can’t believe how fast this month went by ! It was a busy month as far as I’m concerned, but not specially filled with reading and blogging time. I’m spending more and more time at my crossfit box. I also turned 30 this month haha !
Anyway, back to business ! I only finished one book in January : City Of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab. I LOVED this book so freaking much !! I hope to be able to post review very soon haha !
I haven’t posted any review this month, which is a shame. But I plan on doing better next month !
I talked about the algorithm on Instagram. You can read about it here.
Well, I need to find more time to read and blog but I don’t really know how.
What about you ? How do you find time to read or blog ?