Hello lovelies ! How are you ? Today I’m gonna talk about my month of February ! I haven’t posted much this month. I’m beyond exhausted and I’ve spent a lot of time at my crossfit box. Anyway, I plan on improving my planning ! That being said, let’s focus on the topic : the books I’ve read this month. Well, the book.
I only finished In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken. It’s the final book in The Darkest Minds trilogy and I really loved it ! I’ve been suffering from a reading slump but I think I’m okay now !
That’s it ! What have you read in February ??
Hello lovelies ! I totally forgot to post my January book haul ! To be honest, I almost haven’t posted at all this month so… Anyway, back to business !
I only bought 2 books in January ! I’m buying less for two main reasons : the most obvious one being that I’ve been reading less lately, and my TBR shelves are too crowded. The second one is that I’m now addicted to crossfit, and I’m buying a lot of outfits and accessories, and trust me, it costs a lot of money !
- Queen Of Air And Darkness by Cassandra Clare and I cannot wait to read it ! I still don’t know if I need to read the novellas first.
- The Wicked King by Holly Black. Another of m most anticipated releases !!
That’s it ! what have you bought in January ?
Hello lovelies ! It’s that time again, I’m here to share some of my bookstagram pictures that I took in January !
That’s it ! I’m losing my interest for taking bookstagram pictures, thanks to this dear algorithm !
Hello lovelies ! I’m very late, I haven’t blogged for almost 10 days ! I’m really struggling lately… Anyway ! Time to show you my February TBR ! I plan on reading 4 books this month.
- In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken. It’s the final book in The Darkest Minds trilogy and I’m currently reading it. I’m really enjoying it so far !
- The Wicked King by Holly Black. I’ve read The Cruel Prince last year and really loved it !
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I’ve been wanting to read this book for sooo long !
- Belgravia by Julian Fellowes, which I’m currently reading it. But I’m struggling with that one, to be honest. A little too slow for my taste.
That’s it ! Which books are you planning on reading this month ?
Hello lovelies ! I can’t believe how fast this month went by ! It was a busy month as far as I’m concerned, but not specially filled with reading and blogging time. I’m spending more and more time at my crossfit box. I also turned 30 this month haha !
Anyway, back to business ! I only finished one book in January : City Of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab. I LOVED this book so freaking much !! I hope to be able to post review very soon haha !
I haven’t posted any review this month, which is a shame. But I plan on doing better next month !
I talked about the algorithm on Instagram. You can read about it here.
Well, I need to find more time to read and blog but I don’t really know how.
What about you ? How do you find time to read or blog ?
Hello lovelies ! How are you ? It’s Tuesday again, which means… Top Ten Tuesday ! It’s a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Today’s prompt is Top Ten Most Recent Additions to my TBR. I’m gonna talk about my physical TBR, not the books I’m planning on buying.
- The Wicked King by Holly Black. This one will probably be on my January TBR.
- Queen Of Air And Darkness by Cassandra Clare. I’m afraid to read that one hahaha!
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber. Another one I need to read ASAP.
- City Of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab. I’ve already finished it and LOVED it !
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. Hopefully I’ll read that one pretty soon.
- Muse Of Nightmares by Laini Taylor. I also read it and loved it !
That’s it ! I won’t go further because I would be talking about books I’ve bought before Fall and I think it’s too far haha !
The Theory Of Everything
Directed by James Marsh
Released in January 2015
Synopsis : The Theory of Everything is a 2014 biographical romantic drama film which is set at Cambridge University and details the life of the theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking. It was directed by James Marsh and adapted by Anthony McCarten from the memoir Travelling to Infinity: My Life with Stephen by Jane Hawking, which deals with her relationship with her ex-husband, theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking, his diagnosis of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease or motor neurone disease), and his success in physics.
I really loved this movie ! Stephen Hawking is someone whose life has always been nagging my interest.
The casting is impeccable ! Eddie Redmayne is a great actor and he is a perfect Stephen. Full of hopes, his head full of theories everyone greater than the previous one.
Felicity Jones is Jane Hawking, Stephen’s wife. She is a solid into Stephen’s life. His anchor.
She must have suffered a lot, no matter how deep her love for her husband was.
I also got to find out that Remus Lupin (errr, I mean David Thewlis) was also in the movie, a phD cosmologist who becomes friend with his former student.
I have nothing negative to say about that movie, really. I found it perfect, beautiful and very sad. Witnessing how hard life can become, it’s gripping. It has been one of my mottos for the last year and half but I’m gonna say it once more : enjoy every tiny momen of your life.