Hello lovelies ! It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday ! It’s a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy reader Girl.
Today’s theme is Top Ten Books that will put you out of a reading slump. Whenever I’m in a reading slump, I reread one of my favorite !
- The Islanders by Katherine Applegate. A bunch of friends, living on a small island. Drama, fun, adventures and A LOT of humor !
- The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. This series changed my childhood and I grew up with these characters !
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell for a little sweetness.
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover, My auto buy author when it comes to romance.
That’s it ! It’s a top 4 indeed but I don’t need more books, these are enough for helping me getting out of a slump ! What are yours ?
Hello lovelies ! It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday ! TTT is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Today’s theme is top ten books I could re-read forever !
- The whole Harry Potter series, obviously !!!
- A Court Of Thorns And Roses series by Sarah J. Maas. This trilogy guys !!!
- The Shades Of Magic trilogy by V.E. Schwab. And to think that Victoria will be at the Salon Du Livre in Paris in a few weeks and that I won’t be able to go…. aaaarg !
- All the Shadowhunters books ! Cassandra Clare has built a wonderful world.
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. One of my favorite romance books !
- The After series by Anna Todd. WhenI started reading this series, I wasn’t expecting this hell of a ride !!
- A French series called Le Pacte Des Marchombres by Pierre Bottero. Imagine a mix between Celaena Sardothien, Rose Hathaway and Vin and you get a hint of that amazing MC !
- L’Héritage Des Rois Passeurs by Manon Fargetton. One of my favorite reads of 2017 and I know for sure that I’m gonna reread this book often !
That’s it ! It’s a top 8 this week ! Which books made it to your reread list ?
Hello lovelies ! It seems I haven’t posted a TTT in ages ! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by ThatArtsyReaderGirl !
Today’s theme is love freebie. I decided to do my top ten OTPs ! It doesn’t mean that the following couples exist in said books, and I won’t tell if that’s the case, in order to avoid spoilers.
- Feyre and Rhysand from A Court Of Thorns And Roses trilogy ! My precious babies !! I can’t wait to read the next book set in this world !
- Kaz and Inej from the Six Of Crows duology ! These two are sooo awesome !
- Jem and Tessa from The Infernal Devices, yep team Jessa ! This is my favorite trilogy and these two are so special to me !
- Hardin and Tessa from the After series !
- Emma and Jules from The Dark Artifices trilogy ! Yeah, I know, shadowhunters, again !
- Kell and Lila from the Shades Of Magic trilogy ! Ah, these two !
- Dylan and Silas from All Broke Down, the second book in The Rusk University series !
- Jamie and Claire from Outlander. These two are couple goals ! I admire what they’re sharing !
- Ridge and Sydney from Maybe Someday ! This is my favorite romance book, it says a lot !
- Tatiana and Alexander from The Bronze Horseman. I read this last month and it stayed with me !
That’s it ! What’s on your TTT ?
Hello my lovelies ! How are you ? I can’t believe it’s already the first TTT of October ! Time flies ! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
Today’s theme is Top Ten Book Boyfriend. Well, narrowing it to only ten will be difficult ! hahaha !
- Dorian from the Throne Of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas ! I had a crush on him since the first book !
- Kell from A Darker Shade Of Magic by V. E. Schwab. There’s no need to say more !
- Adrian from the Bloodlines series. I liked him in the Vampire Academy series but totally fell in love with him in this spin off series !
- Jamie Fraser from the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. This top couldn’t exisit without him.
- Lucas from The Islanders series. I had a MAJOR crush on him while reading this series !
- Josh from Isla And The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. He is such a cutie !
- Ridge from Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover.
- Jem Carstairs from The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare. This man, he is my top one, no matter what !
- Nikolai, from the Shadow And Bone trilogy by Leigh Bardugo.
- Rhysand from A Court Of Mist And Fury by Sarah J. Maas. Oh that man, he is everything !
That’s it ! Who is your TTT this week ??
Hello lovelies ! It’s that time again ! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish. I missed doing it last week !
This week’s theme is a Thanksgiving freebie ! I chose to do the Top Ten books I am thankful for !
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. This book brought me so much ! This is my TOP 1, seriously! There’s so much to learn from it ! I try to appreciate life more, to enjoy the little things.
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover. One word : self-confidence.
- Maybe Someday, also by Colleen Hoover. Because it’s my first CoHo book !
- After by Anna Todd. The whole series, in fact ! Because it turned me into an obsessed mess ! It didn’t happen for months , maybe years ! I think the last was while I was marathoning The Infernal Devices !
- Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo ! I finished it yesterday and I am so glad I decided not to be afraid of the hype !
- City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare. It’s one of the first book I read in English when I decided that the original version was better. Cassandra Clare’s books are a big part of why I decided to keep reading in English.
- Clockwork Angel and the whole The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare ! It’s my favorite trilogy ever and gah ! I can’t put words on what these books made me feel !
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson because it reconnected me with the “classic” fantasy !
And finally Heir Of Fire and Queen Of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas ! Because I read them with Donna from chocolatenwafflesblog ! Thanks to these books, I got to know a wonderful and funny person !
That’s it ! The 10 books I’m the most thankful for !
Hello lovelies !!! How are you ? It’s that time again ! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
Today’s theme is Halloween related freebie. I decided to list 10 books to get in the Fall mood.
A good contemporary/romance book. Picture yourself wrapped in a comfy blanket, a mug of hot tea not too far and you, reading a good book. After by Anna Todd, Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover, Rule by Jay Crownover or Me Before You by Jojo Moyes are good examples !
Or a good fantasy book ! During the Fall season (which is my favorite) I can easily switch between contemporary and fantasy. Shadow And Bone by Leigh Bardugo, Queen Of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas, A Darker Shade Of Magic by V. E. Schwab or Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare are great choices !
As for these two … I’m currently reading The Darkest Magic by Morgan Rhodes. It’s the perfect fantasy book, I really enjoy reading it while sipping tea !
The Air He Breathes by Brittainy C. Cherry is one of the books I plan on reading next !
That’s it ! What are the books that get you in the Fall mood ?
Hello lovelies ! It’s that time again ! I know I haven’t been posting a lot lately but I’m in the process of moving out ! So… basically I’m super busy haha !
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish ! Today’s topic is : All About Books You Read Because of Recommendation.
I decided to do the top ten books that I read/bought because of recommendation.
Let’s start !
First, the romance/contemporary books.
Cindy from Lespetitsmotsdeci recommended two of these : Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover and Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan. I am so glad she recommended me these, especially Maybe Someday !!! It holds a special place in my heart ! I also read after because a lot of bloggers/bookstagrammers (including my dear Sharon from bookishgirl89) and I really don’t regret it haha !
These fantasy books I read because of booktubers ! Daughter Of Smoke And Bones by Laini Taylor was because of Katytastic ! Vicious & The Archived by Victoria Schwab are because of Jessethereader. And Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas is because of many booktubers haha !
These 3 books are on my TBR, waiting for me to make time to read them ! I bought them because I heard great things about them !
First, Les Fiancés De L’Hiver by Christelle Dabos was also recommended by Cindy from Lespetitsmotsdeci and I can’t wait to start it ! 2 weeks ago I was at the New Romance festival and I got to meet a lot of romance authors. I bought The Air He Breathes by Brittainy C. Cherry and Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren because other bloggers attending the event recommended them to me !
That’s it ! What’s the top ten books that you read because of recommendation ?
Hello lovelies ! How is your week so far ?? Mine was pretty hectic. In case you don’t know what it is, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s theme is rewind. I chose top ten books that made me cry.
Colleen Hoover’s books, especially these 3 (even though I’m sure It Ends With Us will be featured on this list). Her books hold the power to break my heart without mercy !
Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell, I read it years ago but I remember the tears haha.
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes is a book that made me cry so much earlier this year. In the same genre, there are After by Anna Todd and Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.
But fantasy books can also make me cry. For example, The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson, The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead and The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas. I can’t tell why because of spoilers !
That’s it ! I tried to avoid the obvious answers, such as The Infernal Devices or Harry Potter !
Link me your TTT, I wanna see the topics you’ve chosen !
I was tagged by the lovely Regina from The bibliotheque to do the 3 days, 3 quotes challenge ! Thanks again !
The Three Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Post a quote for 3 consecutive days (1 quote for each day).
3. Nominate three new bloggers each day.
For my first quote, I picked up this one, which is from one of my favorite NA contemporary book, Maybe Someday, by Colleen Hoover.
My 3 nominees for the first day are :
Zezee with book
Clearing the cranial congestion