Hello lovelies ! It’s time for the second part of my shameful December book haul. Today I’m gonna show you my SLPJ book haul. Which means, all these books are written in French ! You can find the first part of my haul here !
Let’s start, shall we ?
- L’Héritage Des Rois Passeurs by Manon Fargetton. I read it on my kindle back in Summer and absolutely LOVED it ! I had to buy a physical copy !
- Les Epées de Glace by Olivier Gay. I got that one for my father as a Christmas gift.
- La Main De L’Empereur by Olivier gay.
- Marie Et Bronia by Natacha Henry. This one is an impulse buy, I hope to read it soon !
- Le Pacte d’Emma by Nine Gorman, a French booktuber. I read it and really liked it !
- Les Illusions De Sav-Loar by Manon Fargetton. That one I really can’t wait to read !
- Le Cycle Des Démons by Peter V. Brett, or The Warded Man, the first book in the Demon Cycle ! That one I got for free !
That’s it ! Stay tuned for the third and final part of this gigantic haul !
Hello lovelies ! At the beginning of last month I went to a bookish fair. It’s called Le Salon Du Livre Et De La Presse Jeunesse. I went with a friend and one of her friends, but I also met amazing people there !
I knoooow, it took me a whole month to write this post ! But it’s kind of complicated, you know ? Anyway, here’s my recap !
I met two authors during their autograph sessions : Nine Gorman , a French booktuber who published her first book earlier this year and Manon Fargetton, another French author. There were both super nice ! I bought 3 books that day and we visited the whole fair. It was crowded, mainly with children since it was a free entrance day, it was a perfect school trip. Anyway, the event was so HUGE ! There were a lot of publishers, a lot I didn’t know at all. I spent a lot of time at Bragelonne’s stand but also on Albin Michel’s and Robert Laffont’s. I met Crouton from Palace Of Books. He’s a booktuber and we crossed paths multiple times during this fair ! I also got to meet Lyne from LyneObsessions again.
Another day, but same plan. Again, I mainly stayed at Bragelonne’s haha ! I bought 3 books and got one for free. I went to 2 autograph sessions : Manon Fargetton (yes, twice in 2 days haha) and Olivier Gay. I was finally able to meet Cindy from Just_cindyb ! We’ve been talking on twitter for years now but we never met ! I also met Treky. He’s another French booktuber and guess what ? We talked about books haha !
I was so glad to meet fellow booklovers ! It’s probably what I enjoyed the most ! I really had an amazing time !